Top 3 Cryptocurrency to Invest in April 2018

Top 3 cryptocurrency to invest in April 2018! In this Satoshi Scope video I am going to discuss my pick of the best cryptocurrency to invest April 2018, which I believe have the potential to go up. I will talk about my top 3 alternative coins, first a large cap coin, second a mid cap coin and third a small cap coin. For each of these crypto altcoins I will provide you with the reasons to why I believe they are the best up and coming coins on the market.


Starting the video discussion, I will provide a summary of the coin market cap, showing the ranking and price of the coin, as well as the circulating and total supply. Then I’ll go into some details about the projects involved with these cryptocurrency coins. After getting a background on the altcoin, I will next do a fundamental analysis. To finish, I’ll provide a technical analysis on each coin. All of the factors discussed combine to give solid reasoning for foreseeing these altcoins potential for the month of April 2018!





------------------------------------------------------
🎥 Video Resources 🎥


☑️ CARDANO


☑️ ICON




------------------------------------------------------
Connect with Satoshi Scope






------------------------------------------------------

🚩 Note: The following content is not financial advice, this is my own personal advice/opinion after extensive research and experience. It is highly advised that you do your own research prior to making any financial investments. Any content should not be treated as explicit financial, trading or otherwise investment advice.

Comments